New Used Harley Day

GarageBuilt

Sorry Rod but I just noticed your new old Harley. It looks great. What kind of shape is it in.. Would you call it a barhopper or a good cruiser ?????

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Both of them are good cruisers and very comfortable. If I still drank booze they would also be very good bar hoppers. :rotflmao:

GarageBuilt

Glad to hear it's a cruisers. Now cruise your ass down to Terry' s cart race. :thumbsup: I like your Harley's but have you gave up with your go fast cars.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No I'm still working on the race cars and engines but not driving one at this time.

If I come to the race it won't be on a bike. My old bones can't ride one for more than a hour at a time. :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice bikes. I almost bought a silver and black 2003 100th anniversary low rider but someone beat me to it. Then I found the 2008 105th and I like it but I'm not to sure about the fuel injection and all the electronic BS on it. I had to buy a tuner to richen it up and I'm still tweaking it with the tuner.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Thanks. :hattip: I had an'08 Heritage with injection. Had cams, pipes and tuner. Was great, just gotta take the time to tune it. :thumbsup:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I bought the Screamin Eagle Race Tuner. The bike is stock for now except for Screamin Eagle II slip ons.
I used the canned Harley Stage 1 tune and the bike runs good and a lot cooler now. It may still be a little lean. I'm going to start using the smart tune feature of the tuner but I've been spending all my free time riding it. :cool:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just sold my 1985 FXRS so I'm down to two bikes now. I hated to see it go but I needed the money and the room in my shop. :)