Yamaha Turfmate Golf Cart Repair Manual

KozzyBro

Hi all. I have an old Yamaha Turfmate golf cart. You stand on the back of it. It doesn't work and I want to restore it. I think it is a G6-A. Does anyone have a repair manual or information I can refer to so that I can repair it. Any info will be appreciated.

Miha

1985 the G6-A turfmate stand-on were made, I too am looking for the yamaha parts manual, have sent a email to yamaha japan asking for one also and the chances of any still available to purchase, that maybe hiding somewhere. ie: “Turf Mate G6-A” (1985) email: [email protected]

KozzyBro

Hi. Its 2020 and I'm still working on my Turfmate. I purchased new clutch weights but of course they were the wrong ones - more money wasted. Trying to figure out a replacement clutch. Have you found a a manual Yet?

GuyCo

I have a pretty nice one painted red, with a small trailer for it, I'm going to sell.
Have not run mine in a few years but it ran well last time I used it, and actually goes pretty fast on the asphalt.
Showed it to a golfer a week or so ago, he was losing his mind over it, never had seen anything like it before. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3029.JPG
    IMG_3029.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3031.JPG
    IMG_3031.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3033.JPG
    IMG_3033.JPG