New blood !!!!

GarageBuilt

My partner & I been talking about racing golf carts. He told me he has a 55 mph EZ-Go. AC motor. I took him down to my storage & showed him my drag cart. He's hooked !!! He is going to build him one & then were going to build one together . Troy is building one for his kids also. A new one here and a new one there . Just what we need.

GarageBuilt

He's a Mexican Rod. I don't think he can type in English. :rotflmao: But I watch him split open the motor of the RXV's to put in a new encoder. I watch him tear down & rebuild a robin motor. I saw him trade 500.bucks in labor for a freedom cart with new batteries motor & controller because a small local cart shop couldn't fix it. It was the micro switch on the forward & reverse. He paints .Pinstripes . Airbrush & Does Murals. He is up to speed on all the carts all brands. He knows the old & all latest new stuff. He is just a very talented young man.

GarageBuilt

I sold my machine shop after 13 years. Got my dad retired. Both my kids a damn good education. My son on a first class level with his maching. And wife is always happy. But once I sold it I said not another business . But after all my operations and not being able to work for over a year now. I finally got tired messing with gorno & plum quick. That was till this last chit g man pulled . Anyway I started building carts for sell. OP & DS hooked me up with some good wholesale prices and things got better. I went In partners with the young man that was painting my carts. He has a opportunity of a lifetime. And for me I get to do what I love best. :unsure: now if can just find nubs :rotflmao:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
He's a Mexican Rod. I don't think he can type in English. :rotflmao: But I watch him split open the motor of the RXV's to put in a new encoder. I watch him tear down & rebuild a robin motor. I saw him trade 500.bucks in labor for a freedom cart with new batteries motor & controller because a small local cart shop couldn't fix it. It was the micro switch on the forward & reverse. He paints .Pinstripes . Airbrush & Does Murals. He is up to speed on all the carts all brands. He knows the old & all latest new stuff. He is just a very talented young man.

His Mexican connection, flooded carts sent over the border and cobbled up then sent back to Texas.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I talked to Ronnie last night and it didn't go well. I tried to reason with him but he was to liquored up. He went on a rampage and immediately started trashing members families including mine so needless to say he can look but he's not posting here again. He did tell me he was done here but I did notice he's been looking all day. :dazed:

gornoman

What is wrong with that guy! I think he’s been smokin cow pies. No man can drink enough alcohol to act the way he does. There’s gotta be something extra, like gasoline on a fire. It will consume him if he doesn’t shape up and fly right.

This is my last message for ya Ronnie. Seek help, get better. God Bless.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
What is wrong with that guy! I think he’s been smokin cow pies. No man can drink enough alcohol to act the way he does. There’s gotta be something extra, like gasoline on a fire. It will consume him if he doesn’t shape up and fly right.

This is my last message for ya Ronnie. Seek help, get better. God Bless.
It is the booze Steve. He was at one of the races in Georgia and got so drunk he was leaning on the trailer door and just dropped a beer outta his hand. You could see no one was home in his eyes.

Ronnie, same as G man, get help and God bless ya. Life's too short for this play baby stuff.:hattip: