1973 Club Car Vanguard Sport Coupe

Discussion in 'Club Car Driver's Club' started by Sport Coupe 73', Apr 5, 2017.

1. Peter Crisitello

Peter Crisitello New Member

http://rci.rutgers.edu/~crisitel/EV/C-Car Price Guide.pdf
    The PDF posted here is a Price Guide I have been working on for Bob Beaumont's projects. The V-Coupe is listed, let me know what you think.
    Peter C.

2. Sport Coupe 73'

Sport Coupe 73' New Member

Has anyone found out anymore info on the vanguard sport coupes?

I have one in very nice shape and can not find anyone else that has one of these guys that runs.

My biggest question is how many of these were actually made and is there literature out there that backs that up???

3. Aflyer

Aflyer New Member

Sport Coupe 73,
    I thought we would never hear from you again.
    I have not found much information/literature about these things. I found something that said there were 118 of the built.

On Wheels.jpg

Mine is number 95, what number is yours? Attached is a picture of my restored chassis. Body work to start soon.

4. Sport Coupe 73'

Sport Coupe 73' New Member

Looks good!

Mine is number 91

My wife is literately talking via Facebook messenger now with Bob’s grandson.

Hopefully he may can help us out.

HotRodCarts likes this.
  5. Aflyer

Aflyer New Member

Is he's the guy that lives in North Carolina, I think he has a car business in High Point? If so, I spoke with him on the phone a couple of months ago, and he hasn't yet gotten back with me. Hew was going to try to locate any information that the family had. Please let me know how you make out.
    Also would you mind seeing me or posting a photo of your Dashboard? Boy your car is nice, it literally looks brand new.

6. Aflyer

Aflyer New Member

Cracks and dings repaired, the body is off to the paint shop to get all shiny again.

Attached Files:

7. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Nice! :cool: What color will you be having it painted?