Add Turn Signal Lights To My EZGO Valor Golf Cart

TinMan2

Hello Folks, brand new to carts. Wife wanted a cart since we moved to Bluffton SC (Hilton Head) and golf carts are legal on the streets in our development of Bluffton Park. I traded one of my motorcycles for a 2017 EZGO TXT Valor golf cart. It has lights, horn, fuse block and I thought it would be easy to add signal lights. The "kit" from the local EZGO dealer is $25o! I think I can purchase the entire light, horn, signal light kit from EBay for $117. Do any of you folks know where I could buy just the signal light kit for a decent price? I don't need the lights, horn or fuse block from EBay. I know the kit is plug and play. Thanks in advance for any info or direction................Mike

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Does it have brake lights? If it does all you need is a turn signal switch, flasher socket, flasher and some wire.

TinMan2

No brake lights. It has the full set of running lights and the separate signal bulbs in the front and rear. I just need the signal light kit that comes with the steering column switch and harness, steering column cover for the cable and the signal relay. Strangely enough the law requires running lights and horn but little else here. I want signal lights. I can do the brake light with a pressure switch and separate led bar across the top rear. I just want a clean signal switch using the lights I already have. The kit being installed on YouTube for the TXT, plug and play. I just need a reasonable price on the kit. If I have to I will buy the entire light horn setup off EBay and sell the lights and horn set only to get the signal light kit. I cannot see paying over $260 to get the simple kit from EZGO. I realize it probably isn't a big seller alone but why produce the Valor model with lights aimed at street use and not include signals (or brake lights for that matter).
Anyway, thanks for the reply................Be safe........Mike

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Check with the forum sponsors listed in the sponsors forum or on the sponsors page. If you don't see the turn signal kit you're looking for on any of their websites give them a call. I'm sure any of them can get the kit for you cheaper than what EZGO is going to charge for it.