Has Anyone Seen a Legend Westinghouse Nordskorg Chariot

Chariot1

Hi, I am new to the group and excited to be part of your community. I'm confident that this will be a great resource to gain knowledge through you all.

What brings me here? I have (2) Legend (aka Westinghouse/Nordskorg) model 529 Chariot golf carts. One of them is just about there, however, I'm struggling to figure out which wires from the solenoid, ignition switch, batteries goes where. I did get my hands on an early Westinghouse diagram, however, it is dated and not exactly like my set up. Desperately trying to get this Chariot going so my daughter can enjoy it for the upcoming Fall season!

I sure would be grateful if I can get some feedback from other fellow Chariot owners or those of you that have the vintage speed controllers.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum. :hattip:
There's some Legend golf cart wiring diagrams in the resource section of Cartaholics forum. If you can't find a wiring diagram take a look on Vintage Golf Cart Parts for a wiring diagram? They have a lot of information on their website about Legend, Westinghouse, Nordskorg model 529 Chariot golf carts.