Anyone Need Parts for a 63 to 66 Harley Davidson Golf Cart?

Johno1961

Anyone Need parts? I have a 3 wheel gas HARLEY DAVIDSON golf cart that’s in pieces..it’s all there except for the cables (gas, choke, brake). Has the fiberglass body, 2 complete engines (one has a broken crankshaft). Clutch, tranny, axle... I believe it’s between a 1963 to 1967.. I just hate to scrap something like this.. I love old junk.. I was thinking of taking it apart and sell the parts individually on eBay but I’m not much of a computer geek..

Also I have another HD cart that I’m restoring and the serial number is D1111. Can anyone tell me the exact year with this number?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
My Harley date chart only shows Dxxxx serial number as being a 63-69 three wheeler. Maybe someone else can give you the exact year. You might want to post the carts/parts in the for sale section of the forum to.
Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

Johno1961

That’s what i figures...between a 63 and 69...
I have so many parts it would be tough to sell them individually

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Anyone Need parts? I have a 3 wheel gas HARLEY DAVIDSON golf cart that’s in pieces..it’s all there except for the cables (gas, choke, brake). Has the fiberglass body, 2 complete engines (one has a broken crankshaft). Clutch, tranny, axle... I believe it’s between a 1963 to 1967.. I just hate to scrap something like this.. I love old junk.. I was thinking of taking it apart and sell the parts individually on eBay but I’m not much of a computer geek..

Also I have another HD cart that I’m restoring and the serial number is D1111. Can anyone tell me the exact year with this number?
This place bought all my 63-66 transmissions a few years back, nice to deal with:twocents:
Home - Vintage Golf Cart Parts Inc.

Tumminelli

Hi. I'm in need of the center floor section for my 66 hd cart. It is the panel that covers the part of the engine that protrudes into the floor area on these early carts.

How much woul it be if you have one.

Thanks for checking, Paul

Johno1961

Here is the one I have...as you can see it’s in ok shape...the tin forward/reverse take needs a screw and it’s missing the tin round spark plug door..

Attachments

• DB99B2E5-E91A-4BAA-A11A-D0F8E4ABBF31.jpeg
    DB99B2E5-E91A-4BAA-A11A-D0F8E4ABBF31.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 8