Blown Model A

Discussion in 'Cars Trucks Motocycles Boats' started by GarageBuilt, Apr 24, 2014.

1. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

[​IMG]

This is my little truck

.[​IMG]

Two things I'm going to change .. I think... Paint it black & put a blower on it. Im open for ideas.. It was also good to get back out on the road again.. Picked the truck up in River Side Cal. 3000. miles in three days. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the truck I wanted.. This is also the look I'm looking for.. YES or No !!!!

2. Got-EZGO?

Got-EZGO? New Member

I like the white Ronnie, but black always looks great. Blower is on my bucket list. I think it's the coolest sound in the world. Nothing beats that blower whine sound coming down the street. [​IMG]

3. oddpowers

oddpowers Well-Known Member

I vote blower. [​IMG] Chop Top?

4. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Definitely a clean truck! [​IMG]

5. COPB

COPB Cartaholic - R.I.P.

You are not going to start changing that truck, are you? It looks nice. I would drive it the way it is and change it when it needs a do over. Street rods need do overs every now and then.

6. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Guessing it never got a blower,just a sucker behind the wheel :rotflmao:

gornoman and Nubs like this.
  7. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

I heard that truck was stolen in 2017 and GB got cashed out by the insurance company, Randy has one that looks just like it at his place in Mexico:dazed:

HotRodCarts, dirtysouth and gornoman like this.
  8. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

9. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Randy probably took credit for the build and has it for sale :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts and Nubs like this.
  10. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Gb musta needed the $

11. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

One of trucks (the white one I think) got totaled when his son was driving home from a car show drunk. :buddies:
    He was pulling it home with a pickup and enclosed trailer and had one to many Coors Lights is what I heard.

dirtysouth likes this.
  12. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

13. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

He probably told the, it was stolen story to save his good name:rotflmao::rotflmao:
    His kid bounced from southland custom golf carts a while back, bet that's what that deal was all about.
    Ronnie Watson's failure rate is runnin' at 100%

14. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

15. John Kramer

John Kramer New Member

What a beauty!

16. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor