Briggs V-Twins

OYJ

no.gif
testing tonight at the track it looks like i will have to make some passes out front of the house
yes.gif
drop the
checkered_flag.gif

S.E.R.

we were going to CFRC to do some testing but they have there driftin tonight ...no T-n-T
yucky.gif
dazed053.gif
....OYJ called the Lakeland track and they closed the track because of weather so I dont think we will get to run carts this weekend
wallbash.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
What about the street
waiting.gif
remember fellas, Fat Fat Fat on dat fuel deal. rather see a little black smoke on the big end than light blue er gray
stop.gif
to lean and she'll be goin' for a ride in the brown truck
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
unsure.gif

S.E.R.

mark cart was like that ,oyj was the same, minewas the same the cart that walt bought was like that and it is still like that ,harveys cart was the same way... i guess we were all dumb a$$'s

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i unhooked the hose at the carbs and never really looked at them, all i can say is yer all lucky. sometimes installin' a bigger carb will make em' leaner if the jetting ain't right. ya should be able to choke em dam near off with fuel after 1/2 throttle if there workin' right
twocents.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
always best to install two if yer thinkin' of addin' alcohol to the mix if ya ask me, one suckin' gas and the other from the aux tank
twocents.gif

S.E.R.

didnt get to track this weekend
wallbash.gif
track dont do T-n-T on fridays anymore
no.gif

saturday they canceled the event because of the weather ....now that sets me back another week before i can figure out my next move ?
dazed053.gif

OYJ

Well the kart run good .the best time I run was a 9.104
thumbup.gif
the dail a jet was working .
thumbup.gif
need to work on the clutch set up next

S.E.R.

I mlght be going to the Lakeland dragstrip Saturday night to do somemore test & tune ......hope to shave a few tenths off
yikes2.gif
l will let you know how i do
yes.gif