Building a 4x4 Electric Club Car Golf Cart for Hunting

Biggun44

I'm new to the forum and golf cart ownership so just call me CRAZY. I decided I wanted to build a 4x4 electric golf cart for getting back in the hunting woods as quietly as possible without walking a few miles both ways or driving the CJ (too loud). I am starting out with a frame, body and steering column from a 1989 Club Car. Everything else was stripped prior to me finding it. That's what I wanted. I didn't want to throw away of lot of suspension and drive train components that I paid good money for. I plan on putting a Renegade 4x4 with two-speed rear end under the cart. My questions primarily involve the electrical side of the build. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not real familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of various motor configurations (IQ, Series, Regen, etc). I assume that each has strengths and weaknesses. I am coming to the forum to find opinions on configuration, 36v vs 48v and everything from the key switch to the final motor connections. I know I will go with 2 gauge wire throughout for future upsizing and I've looked at the plum quick motors (motors, controllers and solenoids but I'm really unsure with all the options and combinations that are available). All suggestions on the best combination of F/R, pentiometers, etc and downstream components are appreciated. HELP and thanks.