Drag Racing Carts In Cali

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by MrWicked, Mar 4, 2010.

1. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

its just like you ronnie test and learn....dont know until you runn it.... why is it i can run 1.9 60ft and in the 8's with the same motor????? its called controller... not enough amps going to that motor... trust me we will find the right combo

2. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

What the Hell am I hiding ... If you would have been there instead of talking chit.. You to would of seen what I was running !! I hid nothing!!! My batteries are out in the open for all to count!!!!

3. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

sometime you win sometime your break some time you go fast thats why its called DRAG Racing

4. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

i give up ronnie you will always be better and faster and quicker than me.... i dont know what i was thinking trying to compete with you .....

Good luck with your Race Motor Builds and go testing but be safe and have fun.....

5. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

OMG!!! All this drama , just because I asked you why you still playing with 144-volts....

6. athomas03

athomas03 Member

Let it all out guys.................therapy [​IMG] :rotfmlao: [​IMG] Never know when you go to bed early, what you may miss!

7. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Start boltin' engines in them things and this all goes away, could save a ton of money and weight..

8. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Plus we'ed get to hear sounds, here Niki is workin' on gettin' that vanguard idle sound down at the line so i can add it to your videos.

9. oddpowers

oddpowers Well-Known Member

I think we're gonna have to make them hold hands till they can learn to get along.

10. athomas03

athomas03 Member

Hey, where can I get one of them there 100lbs jockeys! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. TerryH

TerryH Active Member

Good greif. The motor is still on my cart and it's fine. We just need something with more low end. It's in the works. I appologize that my cart didn't run up to everyone's expectations the first time out. I'll try to do better next time.

And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.

12. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

no ronnie that is where you are wrong... all this cause you didnt like my simple answer to your little question....

13. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

Nubs ronnie doesnt need that cause you can hear his cart loud and clear with all the batts , brushes and motors coming apart... it makes one hell of a noise.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. MrWicked

MrWicked Active Member

I think we're gonna have to make them hold hands till they can learn to get along. [​IMG]
    Dont waste your time Troy... thanks for the idea but no thanks

15. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.
    Now who told me the motor was going back to stu!!! Never mind Ill check my pms !!!!

16. TerryH

TerryH Active Member

Let me save you the trouble. I'm guilty as charged. I thought we would be sending the motor back but Stu decided that he would build a different motor and send to me for free. My issue is that you were making it sound like the motor was blown up. We just need something different.

Bottom line is that I told you I was sending it back so you are right and I am wrong. At least I will admit being wrong.

17. S.E.R.

S.E.R. New Member

You guys have just wore me out [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

You boys just need to be like Me and let all this Friendly bantering roll off you like water off a duck [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now that was some cheap :censored: right there, Hey!

19. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Cartaholic - Sponsor

Memories abound! [​IMG]

20. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Cartaholic - Sponsor

Soooo, does it have to have a golf car rearend?