EZGO Ignitor

Good day to everyone. I am working on a 2001 EZGO TXT gas golf cart I picked up. I need to purchase a new ignitor to get it running again. While looking at Amazon on line I see prices ranging from 76.00 to about 170.00. The one I saw for 76.00 is a EPI golf cart CDI box, part number EPI GC 107. I was wondering if anyone had ever purchased one of these or had any other recommendations? Or does anyone have a used one they would sell? Thanks in advance for the help.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Hey:hattip:

Are you sure that $76.00 ignitor was not for the MCI EZGO 4 cycle? If so you would need switch to the MCI coil and rewire to install as the plugs are different.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I see the part # now and its the right one for your cart. EZGO CDI Ignitor OE-72562-G01-replacement.

Have been looking at part prices and found someone locally here that rebuilds/repairs carts and says he has one. Just waiting for him to get back from vacation. Will keep you pasted. Thanks Nubs!

Finally caught up with the party that works on carts and got the ignitor. Had some issues wiring up correctly but figured it out. Got the cart fired up and runnng. Going to install lights on the cart and install a lift. I used a Allsports 5” drop axle lift kit for a 2004 EZGO TXT last fall and was very happy.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Good to hear you got it worked out, post some pictures when you get time, We like pictures:hattip: