Finally 100+ MPH In The Golf Cart

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by TerryH, Oct 1, 2016.

1. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

Plum Quick owns half of the drag carts that Ds built. You said your self you would like to have one. I would love to have one but Ds said he would never sell one to me ... I guess he would rather see plum quick have them all then to see me with one ...

The racing will come back . With or with out the help from the past. I was there before DS U & nubs. Robby was just a wont a be somebody. All it takes is two guys willing to have fun with their golf carts.

2. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

3. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

What ??????? Am i out of line again !!!! You can talk to me ..... Well maybe not out loud but you have my Cell.#

4. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

No problem here Ronnie. Good talking with you on the phone. :)

5. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Terry sold his cart/stopped racing because of health issues is what he said.

6. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Yep

:rotflmao::whistling:

7. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

I would like to have a DS gasser chassis but just a complete roller with no engine. The only DS gas carts I've seen for sale were complete carts and I really have no need for the Briggs engines they had in them. I was going to go a different route on the engine. :naughty:

8. qwik

qwik Member

What did you have planned for a power plant?

9. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

I was thinking about a Harley Davidson engine. That way I could call it a golf cart engine seeing how HD did make golf carts at one time. :rotflmao:

10. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Any news on what Plum Quick is doing with the DS chassis? At least he finally has a well built chassis. Apparently Robbie isn't doing much racing with it or he would be tootin' his own horn around here instead of just snoopin' around as a guest. :dazed:

11. qwik

qwik Member

12. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Much love lol