Flip-Flop Rear Seat Kit for Club Car/EZGO/Yamaha

Discussion in 'Golf Cart Reviews Product Reviews & Links' started by Tha_Rooster, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Tha_Rooster

Tha_Rooster Advanced Member

Flip-Flop Rear Seat Kit for Club Car/EZGO/Yamaha

Bu#AC22850749 (Club)

Bu#AC67453594 (Ezgo)

Bu#FFYA3RIVYBLK (Yamaha)

Stats- Rear Flip-flop rear seat in tan or white.

Review- This is just a simple flip-flop rear seat. It has no eye candy like some of the others with the polished look. It still is a very dependable and sturdy rear seat. It does not rattle when going over some serious bumps which some others do. It has a metal foot support. One of the draw backs is the plastic bed contructions, but its still sturdy and so far I have had not worries about breaking it.

Cost-$399.99

Rating 8/10

2. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

What about the installation? I've heard that installing those with a lift is a pain? Was that one?

3. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

Not sure on a CC but there pretty simple to install on ezgo's with or without a lift there is no difference

4. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

I forget where I heard it at, but I heard that someone had trouble gettin there's on because of the lift. Not sure where I heard it though and kinda stopped me from wantin on.

5. Tha_Rooster

Tha_Rooster Advanced Member

They are not bad at all. I think there was just like 6 steps and like 4 main bolts to ancher to the cart.

6. ccgoingtwin

ccgoingtwin New Member

unless they don't send rear struts for top then it takes a little longer! from 1 to 10 I give it a 7 on it. (1= easy 10 hard )

7. gornoman

gornoman Cartaholic

A 7 of 10??? More like a 3 I think.

8. slinghead

slinghead New Member

I would a 3 out of 10. took lest then two hours by my self on a 98 cc w/lift.