g9 lift

dirtbiker

Iam looking for a true off road front suspension-lift for my 94 G9 gasser? Any web links would be cool.
Also looking for a true roll bar with rear seat incorporated into it? Thanks for you time any help would be great.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I see you got the PM I sent yesterday. The cage I would build would be one piece when it was finished and shipping would be a killer. If your interested let me know. I will be getting real busy by the end of February(I hope) and may not have time then.

TheNewGuy

I did a mockup of a cage with cardboard on my G9 and just wasn't happy
with the back. The fuel door is in the way. I tried many different ways and
still couldn't come up with anything that looked good in the back. So
for now I've scraped the idea.

How would you do down tubes in the back on a G9??? Any ideas??

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not to familiar with the yamahas. If you want to eamil me straigt side, front and rear pics I can look at them and get a better idea. Also where is the gas door located?

TheNewGuy

The gas door is on top of the right rear fender. Right behind the seat where I would want a down tube. I don't want to waste your time with it. It would be
a project for next year anyway, I only have a few weeks to get done with all
the other things I started and didn't finish
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
When I get serious
about a cage, I'll give you a shout. Thanks for the offer.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

dirtbiker

HRC, You did not scare me but my wife did when i told her i was taking my cart to chicago to have you build a cage and a-arm lift!! She said something like"i will see you on judge judy if you put any more money into that cart that you call mine" I think she was joking, but i have stuck alot into it lately.

Thanks again,HRC