How Hard Could It Be

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by Nubs, Oct 13, 2012.

1. S.E.R.

S.E.R. New Member

line it up PlumQuick

2. TerryH

TerryH Active Member

You just casued me to spit orange juice on my lap top.

3. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

RC scale brushed motor, how hard can it be

4. TDAWG

TDAWG Member

5. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

think i'm gonna run a big wheel in front did get the ball washer installed. wiper delete for me.

6. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

now Ole Hollywood robby steen has told me many times that this electric cart racing is way over my head and i will agree but maybe i'm a fast learner startin' to look at different parts that are commin' in and..well

7. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

8. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

always lookin' for advice from a fellow racer, gorno says proper technique is very important.

9. goirish

goirish New Member

10. JRay

JRay Cartaholic

Looks like gman bought him a raptor. [​IMG]

11. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

12. Ol Jake

Ol Jake Cartaholic - R.I.P.

OK....enough already....

I've been holdin bak in an effort to let you fellars try and figger this whole racin cart thing out for yourselves....but I can see it aint happening.

So as much as I tried to keep my past secret, I need to confess....I'm a racin fool... ...and here's the pictures to prove it....
    Started racin at a young age:

Didn't take long before I was runnin with a rather racy crowd:

All that was left from there, was to start building my own Carts:

So if any of you need some technical advice on buildin a real racing kart.....I'd be only to happy to help.......

13. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

looks like yer weight evened out i bit in the second pic, that girl reminds me of my cousin.. [​IMG] '''

never mind.. [​IMG]

14. Ol Jake

Ol Jake Cartaholic - R.I.P.

Weight stayed the same...just got stretched out a bit.... [​IMG] ....it that 'THEE' cousin to witch you refer.... [​IMG] .... [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

16. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

[​IMG] i'd hit that now sept theres laws i'm told [​IMG] maybe i outta start facebookin' and see just whats layin' around under my family tree.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

its a [​IMG] ed up lookin' tree i'll promise ya that [​IMG]

18. oddpowers

oddpowers Well-Known Member

19. goirish

goirish New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hey OP don't you laugh you Hoosier! I got lots of kin in Indiana who have tickled their own cousin's innards. The whole state is damn near inbred. [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. oddpowers

oddpowers Well-Known Member

Sounds like its a "your kin" problem, not a Indiana problem. You all keep breading over there, there's a good chance they'll spill over into Indiana.