Jakes 6" Double A-arm Lift Kit

RICKSHAW

I ordered a Jake's 6" double a-arm lift kit for my 2003 Club Car DS golf cart and still haven't been able to install it since I STILL don't have all the hardware parts!!! The worst part is my family is leaving on vacation tomorrow and we were planning on taking it with but that's not going to happen now. I just got off the phone with them for the third time, and hopefully the last, trying to rectify the situation, they assured me the final missing part would be here on Monday but I'll be gone on vacation. I went with Jake's after reading positive reviews on them but let me tell you I would give them an F rating. You would think for $420 with shipping that the order would have been filled right the FIRST TIME!! I have been totally inconvenienced, totally unhappy, and totally let down since placing my order with Jake's, and now without a golf cart as we are leaving Chicago for a week for warmer weather and I still don't have the lift kit on my golf cart. I'm now wondering if they even got the lift right? If anyone is thinking about going with a Jake's good luck, I personally would have went with an Allsports if I knew I was going to have to go through all this nonesense. Save your money, time, and sanity and go with a different lift kit company. F rating all the way, shame on you Jakes. Maybe you should hire more competent employees, or maybe you just don't care, either way you will not be getting anymore business from me!!!

goirish

I love my Lift kits from All Sports. :thumbsup: Sorry to hear about the bad service from Jake's (Nivel). Send the lift back and call All Sports. :twocents:

RICKSHAW

Goirish: Wish i could but my funds are limited now with winter and vacation and doubt they would take it back anyway with the way they have handled things, just sick of dealing with them also.

Steve: I wish you could bud but I doubt you want to trade me an Allsports lift kit for a Jakes lift kit, lol. Maybe I could be your Allsports representative out at our club, we have a lot of people with golf carts that need to be lifted ;) I appreciate your concern, you seem like a stand up guy, thanks. Dominic