Jr Dragsters

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies' started by Short Circuit, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Short Circuit

Short Circuit New Member

This is our other hobby. Jr Drag Racing. We bought the cart to tow these.

2. spriddle

spriddle Post Decoder

I have seen these before and think they are awesome. I am sure you guys have a blast!!

3. Short Circuit

Short Circuit New Member

It's alot of fun as long as we don't break any parts !!!! [​IMG]

Mark

4. spriddle

spriddle Post Decoder

How fast will those dragters go?

5. Short Circuit

Short Circuit New Member

The one that I am starting goes 12.90@ 44 mph and the other one goes 8.90@74 mph
    Both cars go as fast as they are allowed due to my kid's ages ( son is 9, daughter was 11 when that pic was taken).

Mark

6. Short Circuit

Short Circuit New Member

We had Easter dinner at my Sister's yesterday and my Brother in Law and I got talking about what Keely was going to drive after she gets out of jrs. He has a rear engine dragster and says she can take over the driving duties when she turns 16.
    It runs 7 teens at over 180 mph but for her if I supply a short block and use his heads, intake etc. etc. we should be able to build an engine that will run 8.90
    She really loves her Uncle Paul!! [​IMG]

7. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

i love drag cars. over 300mph in just a few seconds. MAN i love it [​IMG] i get a kick out of 75 on my quad i couldnt imagine 300 [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

Looks like the dragster hooks rather well lol... When will your daughter be taking over the driving duties?

9. Short Circuit

Short Circuit New Member

She will be taking over the driving duties when she is 16........... in 3 years.
    Not with that engine though.
    We will build a nice 8:90 motor for her.
    That one runs 7 teens @ 183 and it is under 350 CI and NO NITROUS!!!!!
    9 grand in the burnout box and 10 grand through the traps. [​IMG]
    For that run they adjusted the wheelie bar up one hole. I'm not sure why !! And it's not back on the bars yet in that pic.[​IMG]
    The bars went back in their original holes after that run.

Mark