JRay's Carts

JRay

Cartaholic
Heres some pics of my 90 CC that i recently converted to a controller cart.

full

JRay

Cartaholic
I have owned this cart for 10 years or longer, rebuilt from top to bottom. The only thing original is the frame and the seat bottom, that is still good.

JRay

Cartaholic
i just saw the big fat dude in the shadow in the first pic, that must be my neighbor. :rotflmao:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
That's a nice cart JRay. What is the chrome in the back. Looks like chrome tips on duels.

JRay

Cartaholic
Conversion is a nice update, much faster ,smoother and when you get in it, it gets there right now. Plenty of torque, i need to get my gps on it next week, its in my boat and not here. No more hot stinky coils either from cruising slow. Batteries should go longer between charges. I'm running a 300 curtis controller, which is a stock controller. This cart would be nuts with a bigger controller and motor. I have some higher hp motors i might play with later.

JRay

Cartaholic
Here is an older pic showing the 90 with the old style roof,seatback and mudbusters, my favorite winter tire. The Green Machine before cargo box and the 23in. tires.

wass1967

VERY SHARP CARTS! I have seen both in person! John keeps these carts in BRAND NEW condition. Nice runners to get to the neighbors place for some cold ones! Even if it was cold out! LOL Glad to finally see pictures John. What are you going to do with the mudbusters and caps?