June 17, 2011 - Rogersville, MO (Springfield are

jdsharp

Posting this on the following forums: NGKRA - Plum Quick - Cart-a-holics - BGW.

This was posted on NGKRA by Ronnie - Garage Built Racing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had 4-maybe 5-carts ready to go to that race... Me staying home is good for the sport. I believed JD when he said it was open to all..... Yeh all but me.!!!!! I guess JD Mc robby & nate are laughing their ass off at this one.. Well I’m going to stay home for the good of the sport.....Them boys can have their fun with me... I guess I should be sent to hell for trying to get us all back together.

------------------------------------------^^^^^^ From GBR ^^^^^^--------------

I'm not sure how to take this Ronnie? I'm reading between the lines here but it appears that I am being accused of sending you an anonymous e-mail to stay home for the good of the sport?? And, that I am having some sort of laugh about it?? I hope that your "guy" looking at your laptop can land you the culprit of the anonymous e-mail. You will find that it is not me. I refuse to operate that way.

I have said from the start this is just a fun run for people to race their carts. I have been a member of both NGKRA and IGKRA but am not a member of either any more because I do not like what is going on from advocates of both sides. This will never come to an end when BOTH sides act this way. I just hope I'm still racing if it ever does.

I would like nothing more than all you guys to come up and run. PLEASE bring your carts and put them on the track. People in this part of the country deserve to see this. Seeing KKR at London, KY is what made me want to do this.

I am going to post this on the other 3 forums and I am not going to respond anymore. If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me. I hope to see ALL of you there.

John Sharp

TerryH

You know, I came into this game after most of whatever happened was over but I know this, I've talked to JD enough to know that he's excited for ANYONE to come and race. I'm really looking forward to being there!! It will be the first outing for my EZGO build. I hope that we can all put all this garbage behind us and go forward and just have some fun for goodness sake!!! Everyone is welcome. EVERYONE.

TerryH

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
' for the good of the sport,' where did i hear that before
yes.gif
that statement has only two names written all over it, same two that fly the hate flag to this day
thumbdown.gif

don't let them two get the best of ya GB, they know how to push your buttons and now its time to push back.

jdsharp

Weather for Rogersville currently on weather.com is high of 91, low of 74. Should be great weather.

Gates open at 5pm. Web site: http://www.ozarkracewaypark.com

We will establish a little gamblers bracket race for anyone interested. We will see who shows up. We will try to have everyone's TNT runs so they can dial in by 8 pm and start after that.

Everyone welcome. ( bring a helmet )