Looking for Par Pony Cart Information

Blackdot

Just found this yesterday, and Cartaholics forum this morning. I've looked hard to find any information about this Par Pony cart and it keeps leading me back here. This thing just looks cool to me and I am going to rebuild it to a point and any help would be great. what is it besides maybe a AMF Par Pony and how do I find parts.... But this is the ser# 11198 model# 5740-0500IMG_7869.jpg IMG_7871.jpg IMG_7872.jpg IMG_7873.jpg
Thanks for your help.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Take a look at vintagegolfcartparts.com they have some Par Pony parts and information on determining what year yours is. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

Blackdot

Thanks, I have many of those old ski-doos it has been a fun hobby Nubs.....
Thanks HotRod I take a look, I am not looking to go all original was thinking about a Predator 6.2 motor just for fun.

Blackdot

I am not sure but I will try to look tonight, This thing looks from my limited search history to be a 1962Par pony? From AMF maybe?

ErvT

Just found this yesterday, and Cartaholics forum this morning. I've looked hard to find any information about this Par Pony cart and it keeps leading me back here. This thing just looks cool to me and I am going to rebuild it to a point and any help would be great. what is it besides maybe a AMF Par Pony and how do I find parts.... But this is the ser# 11198 model# 5740-0500View attachment 2541 View attachment 2542 View attachment 2543 View attachment 2544
Thanks for your help.
I am restoring a Par Pony like this. It has the original Kohler K91 4 HP engine. The seat is quite different from mine. It was either redesigned, or someone may have replaced the original seat? Mine has only the pedal in the center which controls both the engine and the brake. Can you tell me what that second pedal is connected to? This thing really needs separate pedals.

PEI ParPony

The one above looks to have had a school bus seat tacked on. Stock they only had one heel/toe pedal. Heel for whoa, Toe for go.