My Cart Builds

slim67

I was planning on taking mine to an OHV area where theres a 50 inch width limit. That pretty much means quads,bikes and a RZR . Do you have any problems on the trails with your carts? If I take mine Im not trying to go crazy with speed, deep mud or extremely steep hills. I just want to cruise along at a slower speed due to the stock suspension and enjoy the sights. Do you have any problems when you go to those riding areas?

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
My limo is about 58" wide but the OHV park I ride at allows jeeps and 4x4's. There is a place here I use to ride that has the 50" width limit.
The main problem you could have off road with a gas golf cart is the exposed drive belt getting wet and slipping. They don't like to cross deep creeks where the atv's could go. Besides that you should be fine and have a great time. The limo climbs almost anything but before the hydraulic disc brakes, going down steep trails under control was tough!!

slim67

Thanks Ace, Im going to go down either before winter gets here or next spring and try it. Always watching your builds.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice pics Ace...
cool.gif