NEED HELP.

Discussion in 'The Country Club' started by Scooby Doo, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

Scooby needs some serious advise. My g/f wants to come over every night. I know im good at what i do but i cant go to school everyday wore out and had no sleep. She wount take no as an answer. What should i doo. Thanks

SCOOOOOOOOOBY!!!

2. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

Well not sure how old you are but you mentioned school so I assume you are a teenager (correct me if I'm wrong). If you can't handle it on a nightly basis at that young of an age you may have some serious problems and should seek professional advice.

3. spriddle

spriddle Post Decoder

Is this thread for real? [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

Going to have to ask Scooby Doo that one. I just gave my honest opinion in my reply. I know when I was I yougin' I couldn't get enough, hell I still can't get enough [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. spriddle

spriddle Post Decoder

Well then I would say sit down and talk to her and tell her exactly what you posted here for starters. A good sit down and talk always helps if both are willing to listen. [​IMG]

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

Yes it is for real.I noticed alot of my grades dropped and i hate to tell her no because then she gets real mean. I need a good thing to say thats says no without useing the word. Just thought maybe yall could help.

7. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

The thing that worried me was i have straight out told her about it before. I guess you just said it with a little more meaning. Thanks

8. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

ACEGOLFCARTGUY Cartaholic

Dude garat your to young and immature for a g/f so you need to dump her before things get out of hand. You should be focusing on your school work.

9. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 7 2006, 09:57 AM) Dude garat your to young and immature for a g/f so you need to dump her before things get out of hand. You should be focusing on your school work.
    Dude shut up. Just because you dont have a girl and couldnt get one and definatley couldnt treat a girl right doesnt mean im the same. Your the one who is immature. Not me. Sorry that you cant find a girl that actually loves you and wants to spend time with you but thats not my problem, and i havent and never would take any advise from you. Thanks and have a nice day!!!

10. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Dude weres my car? [​IMG] Dude dude dude doooooodddd

You dont even know my personal life so dont act like you do. I would say more but Im not going to argue with a little kid

11. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

Yea matt sure. Im a little kid and im older than you. Hmmm. And you are immature all you know how to do is go around spamming when you get mad because you cant get your way. If you want to argue anymore then bring it on aim because im sure nobody wants to read this crap. Later

12. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Look at you geret. You're trying your best to take me down and you have yet to make a scratch. You always make me laugh and for that I thank you. [​IMG]

13. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 8 2006, 01:22 PM) Look at you geret. You're trying your best to take me down and you have yet to make a scratch. You always make me laugh and for that I thank you. [​IMG]

Stop it you made me spit coffe on the laptop. I havent laughed this hard in days. [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Yea well neither has your girlfriend untill she saw your dingy! [​IMG]
    I'm sorry. I couldnt resist I know that was uncalled for!!!! [​IMG]

15. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 8 2006, 03:59 PM) Yea well neither has your girlfriend untill she saw your dingy! [​IMG] :smileysex:

I'm sorry. I couldnt resist I know that was uncalled for!!!! [​IMG]

Hey HRC thanks for allowing this. I think this may be the first forum I dont get banned from. [​IMG]
    Whats a dingy?

16. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 8 2006, 03:59 PM) Yea well neither has your girlfriend untill she saw your dingy! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ask your mom she knows.

17. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Wooo I aint touchin this.

18. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo I hate liars

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 8 2006, 09:27 PM) Wooo I aint touchin this. [​IMG]
    Yea i didnt wanna touch her either but what the heck it was only a 1 night stand.

19. Tha_Rooster

Tha_Rooster Advanced Member

Now this is getting interesting. [​IMG]

20. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

SCOOBY DOO you know what we like......... PICS LMAO [​IMG] [​IMG]