New Guinness World Record - Worlds Fastest Golf Cart

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by World's Fastest Golf Cart, Dec 22, 2014.

1. I want to thank everyone here at Cartaholics for your support and kind words over the years, this truly has motivated me to reach these goals and beyond. 2015 will see a 130+mph Golf Cart pass and I would greatly appreciate your continued support. I wish ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

"World's Fastest Golf Cart"

2. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Anything new to report on this?

3. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Is this guy even around anymore?

4. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

He looks here daily as a guest but hasn't posted in a long time. :dazed:
    I sent him a email a few days ago to see if he was having trouble logging in but he never replied.

5. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Cartaholic

His daddy won't let him. Just saying.

6. qwik

qwik Member

7. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Cartaholic

New Guinness World Record - Worlds Fastest Golf Cart
    Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by World's Fastest Golf Cart, Dec 22, 2014.

I have always said Plum Quick is nothing but smoke & mirrors... So i understand the guinness world record . But what I dont understand is the worlds fastest golf cart... I have Googled the word (Fastest) 100 times.:no: And each time google says (((( moving or able to move, operate, function,or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid.)))))) Now here is where I need help.. To me , the fastest guy that can get from point A to point B in the SHORTEST amount of time would be the fastest guy. But yet Guinness doesnt acknowledge the quickest or the shortest amount of time.. They only acknowledge top speed... I cant even find a definition for the word top speed. Since Guinness doesnt acknowledge elapsed time unlike NHRA does.. How can plum quick consider themselves to be the worlds fastest golf ... Which explains why they wont race another golf cart in a heads up race... A heads up race would claim the winner by the quickest time .... Not the cart who had the most top end speed.... Maybe Robby could stop in & explain.