New Guinness World Record - Worlds Fastest Golf Cart

New Guinness World Record - Worlds Fastest Golf Cart:
I want to thank everyone here at Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum for your support and kind words over the years, this truly has motivated me to reach these goals and beyond. 2015 will see a 130+mph Golf Cart pass and I would greatly appreciate your continued support. I wish ALL a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

"World's Fastest Golf Cart"

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
He looks here daily as a guest but hasn't posted in a long time. :dazed:
I sent him a email a few days ago to see if he was having trouble logging in but he never replied.

GarageBuilt

I have always said Plum Quick Motors and Robby Steen are nothing but smoke & mirrors... So i understand the guinness world record . But what I dont understand is the worlds fastest golf cart... I have Googled the word (Fastest) 100 times.:no: And each time google says (((( moving or able to move, operate, function,or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid.)))))) Now here is where I need help.. To me , the fastest guy that can get from point A to point B in the SHORTEST amount of time would be the fastest guy. But yet Guinness doesnt acknowledge the quickest or the shortest amount of time.. They only acknowledge top speed... I cant even find a definition for the word top speed. Since Guinness doesnt acknowledge elapsed time unlike NHRA does.. How can plum quick consider themselves to be the worlds fastest golf ... Which explains why they wont race another golf cart in a heads up race... A heads up race would claim the winner by the quickest time .... Not the cart who had the most top end speed.... Maybe Robby could stop in & explain.

GarageBuilt

This is by no means talking trash to plum quick..

This is just a conversation that Robby has already participated in...... I just finished a golf cart .... 48-volt AC 39 mph top speed @ 150 ft. For a guy who is cousins to a newcomer to street outlaws. Look for it ... Smoke Gray small tire truck.
Im also building this same guy a 147- volt AC cart. This is the guy that called you out Robby .. Not Me !!!!!! You know as well as I do volt for volt DC cant & never will be able to hang with AC.

But just a reminder Sir !!........ After your eating chit to his call out for the 1/8 mile .... Which you laughed at..... And declined......... And its all well documented.... Just remember... He did accept your offer of 10K to the winner in the 1/4 mile @ Darlington Dragway. YES !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

PS... Why did you buy all them old Dirty Souths Drag carts. Terry H. TDawg's . Hell'. you even bought a dead's man cart . God rest his soul. You even claim to have MC's old drag cart.

Buy them all ... Keep them all.... It dosen't matter to me .... Your losing your Guinness World Record to technology....... you arrogant Dumbass...... AC now offers a 147- volt controller to a motor that will turn well over 20 k.... & has no brush system.
Even A Netgain Motor with a Plum Quick sticker slaped on the side of if cant help your losser ass now....

Sorry for all the negativity but to know Robby Steen is to know a straight up looser, liar & a cheat. And as bad as I would love to be apart of the removal of his falsified claim to the Worlds Fastest Golf Cart. I was told Im just the builder ...... F/K Yeh !!!!!! I can live with that......

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Garagebuilt accuses me of dragging up the past yet it's all he does, Ole robby steen is a arrogant :censored: but he has done things that garagebuilt can only accomplish in his head.
GB is just as arrogant but has nothing to show for it but a big yapper.. He is so insecure that he needs to use the ignore button on my post

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I was thinking about building the world's fastest golf cart
But
Then I thought
:censored:
I could use that money on my new 55 FOR A BLOWN 496

AND SO
That's what happened

Good luck rubby
All said and done
NOBODY GIVES A :censored: ABOUT FASTEST GOLF CART ANY MORE
LMAO

oddpowers

Cartaholic
:rotflmao::rotflmao:
This is by no means talking trash to plum quick..

This is just a conversation that Robby has already participated in...... I just finished a golf cart .... 48-volt AC 39 mph top speed @ 150 ft. For a guy who is cousins to a newcomer to street outlaws. Look for it ... Smoke Gray small tire truck.
Im also building this same guy a 147- volt AC cart. This is the guy that called you out Robby .. Not Me !!!!!! You know as well as I do volt for volt DC cant & never will be able to hang with AC.

But just a reminder Sir !!........ After your eating chit to his call out for the 1/8 mile .... Which you laughed at..... And declined......... And its all well documented.... Just remember... He did accept your offer of 10K to the winner in the 1/4 mile @ Darlington Dragway. YES !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

PS... Why did you buy all them old Dirty Souths Drag carts. Terry H. TDawg's . Hell'. you even bought a dead's man cart . God rest his soul. You even claim to have MC's old drag cart.

Buy them all ... Keep them all.... It dosen't matter to me .... Your losing your Guinness World Record to technology....... you arrogant Dumbass...... AC now offers a 147- volt controller to a motor that will turn well over 20 k.... & has no brush system.
Even A Netgain Motor with a Plum Quick sticker slaped on the side of if cant help your losser ass now....

Sorry for all the negativity but to know Robby Steen is to know a straight up looser, liar & a cheat. And as bad as I would love to be apart of the removal of his falsified claim to the Worlds Fastest Golf Cart. I was told Im just the builder ...... F/K Yeh !!!!!! I can live with that......

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

You have got to be :censored:ten me. Less than a year before this post, ole GB was asking me to help build him a cart to challenge robbys record.