New Wicked Carts Shop

Discussion in 'The Country Club - General Talk' started by MrWicked, Jan 25, 2011.

1. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Did Randy leave the country?

2. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

If what got posted about Wicked Carts is true he may be hiding. :dazed: :rotflmao:

3. pbillyi69

pbillyi69 Active Member

if it is true what a douchbag

4. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

What I miss

5. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Supposedly Wicked Carts was taking orders and customers money but never sending their stuff. :dazed:

There's a couple posts about it in this thread. :hattip:

6. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Here is just a few pissed off people:dazed:
    Wicked Carts - Stanton, CA

AVOID THIS CROOK AT ALL COSTS!
    Two years of waiting for my cart to be completed and he has now gone missing with no return of my phone calls. $15,000 dollars for two custom golf carts and I have 1 cart that was delivered half completed and is now falling apart.

Randy is a scam artist that preys on the general public. People like this have no place in this world and it would be a better place without him. I hope you get everything you have coming to you.

7. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Wow! I just read the reviews at the Yelp link and didn't realize it was this serious. :thumbdown:

8. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

He's running under sick & twisted on FB now and still lookin for orders as of 11/17. I mean :censored: happens but to keep riding the train is just :censored: up:twocents:

9. pbillyi69

pbillyi69 Active Member

wow someone will catch up to him

10. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

People are calling him out on his Wicked Carts Facebook page to. Looks like Randy Hopper has a lot of people looking for him.

11. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

12. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Well, guess he actually has been full of :censored: the whole time.

Sounds like LA concept cars
    Another crook

13. pbillyi69

pbillyi69 Active Member

14. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

I hope he didn't screw anyone over on the forum. There must be a reason he disappeared here. :mad:

15. pbillyi69

pbillyi69 Active Member

hopefully he just ran into hard times and will get it all worked out

16. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Sponsor

Didn't randy have some health problems awhile back?

17. pbillyi69

pbillyi69 Active Member

18. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Garagebuilt know's the whole story, they have been rubbin' johnsons for a while now.

19. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

GarageBuilt had told me a few months ago he talks to Randy all the time and was going to get him back on the forum. I'm glad he didn't keep his word on that. We don't need any scammers hangin' out here. :no:

20. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Well some people think I'm to hard on Garagebuilt but its bull:censored: like this just shows how he rolls, he knew ole randy was sand baggin' his customers yet was willing to bring him back here. So he, GB could look like a player.
    Garagebuilt lied to a few Members here in order to get his way, I'm still waiting for the PayPal information he promised to provide on the .1K donation to this forum...
    :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

.1K hilarious.gif

HotRodCarts likes this.