Plum Quick August Race at Pageland

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by Andy4639, Mar 7, 2010.

1. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Cartaholic - Sponsor

2. Pimp Daddy

Pimp Daddy Cartaholic - R.I.P.

QUOTE (HotRodCarts @ August 22, 2010 - 03:27 PM)I thought you were there PD?
    Rod and crew... Yes I was there,but didn't take notes...At my age I don't rely on my memory to post "Official" results. If memory serves me right, I think Robby turned the fastest lap of the night.This was after a thunderstorm washed over the track. The Mustang just couldn't get traction,spinning the length of the track,and still ran a tick over 90.... This is Unofficial, so when they post the times we'll know for sure. [​IMG]

3. BadToTheBone

BadToTheBone Moderator

Ive been missing to much around here. Why does a nicely asked question get a reply like this from andy4639?:thumbdown:

4. dirtysouth

5. qwik

qwik Member

"Big Daddy"Groinlets would be talking smack if someone ran faster...

[​IMG]

6. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

Andy was a hoot! 'Fellow Racer' thats straight out of the igkra handbook, and pimp daddy doesn't get it when i call the plum bob's unstable i think pd has a soft memory

7. dirtysouth

Rules are rules...:dazed: Took a beatin' 'cause we questioned the rules... Same as we took a beatin' from the same people when we implemented rules... Go figure. :dazed:

8. Got-EZGO?

Got-EZGO? New Member

Yeah, go figure. I guess it depends what side your on as to who is right when questioning rules. Rules are rules, and that is that. When it's invitation only, you can do what you "wont to". [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Pimp Daddy

Really had to go DIGGING for that one Nubs... Andy really appreciates you keeping his philosophy out there where ALL can see where he's coming from.............

10. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

thanks PD, just shows the wobble some of these boys have :rotflmao:

11. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

The last post in this thread was the 15th until PD bumped it. PD I think you need to practice what your preachin'... [​IMG]

12. Pimp Daddy

Rod... On December 15 Nubs went back to August 17 to quote Andy.... Then I replied to his post on Dec 21.....Yea I know.... I was letting it simmer before stirring...

13. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Exactly what I'm trying to say. You come here whining about the posts here but seem to get off on stirring the pot. And to top it off none of the posts have anything to do with you that your crying about...:dazed:

14. Pimp Daddy

Really Rod.... Wasn't aware that I was CRYING..... Just stating what I'm seeing...

15. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

come on PD, yer sayin' this is the first time somebody told you that you were cryin' [​IMG]

16. Pimp Daddy

Nubs.... I have my pride... If I cry..... It is for a reason.. and it is not done on a public forum...

17. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Well if your not crying your complaining. Either way it sounds like you have a vendetta on a couple of the members here...

18. Pimp Daddy

Rod.... I think that Dirty South and myself have settled things... Me and CopB have talked things out... Here lately JRay is tolerating me..... Who does that leave??? Oh...Nubs and yourself...:twocents:

19. Nubs

Nubs Cartaholic

sounds like your always tryin' to mend fences there PD, that in its self should be tellin' ya something.

20. Pimp Daddy

Nubs....This is in the OPEN forum for anyone and EVERYONE to see... I'm not mending fences...just trying to support and further THE golf cart experience for everyone....