Plum Quick Motor Review

paul1968

Plum Quick Motor Review:
I called Plum Quick about installing a motor in my 2001 Club Car. I spoke with Rick and at the time told him of all the upgrades done to the golf cart, 500amp Alltrax controller, 400 amp solenoid and 4 guage wires. I also told him my goal was 25-30 mph and he told me he would talk with Robby and see if the green motor would work(cant remember the name). He called me back in an hour and told me it would work no problem with all my upgrades and within 7 days it was at my door. A few minutes after installing the Plum Quick Motor it was burnt out. They did take it back and repaired it free of charge after several phone calls and also contacting the credit card company but it was sent back with no warrenty left. He told me I never changed the settings in the controller which I was never told to. Now I think it is burnt out again, I have no continuity between a1-a2 and im trying to get in touch with them and no answer they wont call me back. All Plum Quick wants to do is sell motors and dont care if you burn them out. If they just listened to me they could have avoided this and told me to change the field settings now i have a $622.00 boat anchor!! They suck

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Paul Welcome to Cartaholics... Have you tried the Plum Quick Forum? I believe this is where you need to go so they can address your problem...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Has anyone ever had any luck with that? Can someone voice there opinion on the Plum Quick forum and the post not get deleted? :no:

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Nubs... I'm always suspicious of a person who's first post on any forum is bashing a business. So far today I've seen 2, that come out with barrels blazing...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
this is where Ole Robby can stop in and clear up the Plum Quick deal right here in the this post, Yes :yes:

but will he...or has he even tried

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Looks like the fake performance claims deal has been going on some years now.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
while you're on a roll here why don't you find the Scottyb thread, is the b for little bitch

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Good Morning :hattip: I see that classycarts has sent this thread and others out to over 20 dealers around the Midwest through his e-mail account, Well, at least someone is using his account anyways....:unsure:
that'll bring him some business for his clown carts i bet ya :dazed:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The last I heard from Robby here was when he was getting ready to go to Hollywood to make the pay-per-view. :rotflmao:

He looks around as a guest on the forum and I did send him a email asking him if he was having trouble logging in since the forum conversion. He never replied and keeps looking as a guest. :dazed:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I here they abandoned the used repainted motors and lift kits, moved on to a new line of deceptive products
brand28.jpg

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
When was the last time your motor supplier offered bobble heads, Its all a ripoff!
42878888_2034477723312268_65020650900684800_o.jpg