Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Country Club' started by HotRodCarts, Jan 21, 2006.

1. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

Finally getting snow here. Started out late this afternoon with a ice storm and then changed to snow. Up to about 5-6" wet and heavy and its still coming down hard.
    After I get done plowing I'll go out and play in it with one of the carts if I can stay awake. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

thats nice jsut rub it in [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HotRodCarts

LMAO... Ok I'll say this and maybe you'll feel better. I left here a 3:30am been out plowing and snow blowing. I just came home to change clothes because I'm soaking wet and have a cup of coffee or 2 then I'm going back out to do more of the same for the next 3 or 4 hours. As much as I look forward to snow it I hate it LMAO. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. HotRodCarts

Well so much for the plowing this time around. All my business accounts wanted their lots plowed but most of my residential / driveway accounts say its going to be 40 degrees and it will melt LMAO.... That's ok now I have time to play.

5. club car man

its 50 here and rainin [​IMG] usually its 5 and 3 ft. of snow [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. HotRodCarts

Where you located CCM? This winter has been a strange one here in Illinois also. It's only snowed twice and has been in the 40's during the day most of the time.

7. MoKanCraig

MoKanCraig New Member

Definitely a warm winter. I like it, but I wanted some snow! [​IMG]

8. HotRodCarts

Same here. At least it hasn't been below zero yet. At this point I'm just waiting to go racing and out to the cottage.

9. club car man

QUOTE (HotRodCarts @ Jan 21 2006, 10:51 AM) Where you located CCM? This winter has been a strange one here in Illinois also. It's only snowed twice and has been in the 40's during the day most of the time.
    i live in newcastle pa

10. HotRodCarts

I had heard Pa was having a winter similar to Il... I guess the weather has been strange just about everywhere.

11. club car man

woner whats up with that? kind of makin me mad. i just hope its ok on monday. it acn snow anytime after that [​IMG]

12. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

ACEGOLFCARTGUY Cartaholic

its snowing like crazy here in georgia. j/k