The Official "World's Fastest Golf Cart"

TerryH

I personally think it's a very cool cart and a great accomplishment!! Congrats to everyone at PQ!!

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Awesome! Y'all should be very proud. :) We've backed away from the game for awhile and this is inspiring. :hattip:

S.E.R.

that was a great accomplishment glad to see some cart racing is still alive !!!

congtats to all @ PlumQuick Racing thanks for the video looking forward to see more and maybe we can come to your next event

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i just watched this again and it is really well put together and it sure proves what he's been sayin' i did also see that these fellas are all engineers Yes? and one a 'Fab' man to boot, it did say that in the video thats sayin' somethin' and it really helps to wrap your head around just what theses boys have accomplished. they have engineered and fabed other things for the golf cart industry if i remember right. i remember gorno sendin' a link one time
Well anyways, got to give credit where credit is do

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i like all the pictures, its like watchin' the previews at the movies. them Hollywood types can really put on a show i watch it every couple of days just to make me smile

have a super sparklie day

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
classycarts is the man :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for you. I am sure your ignorance is not your fault. Usually attitudes like yours are a result some emotional trauma during childhood.

GarageBuilt

Hey o CC gets that chit from a book... It's called intimidation .. It's a book of courage for guys like him ... Gorno Robby, & that small little Nazi of a man essness

But when one talks of ones childhood seems to me he is dancing around talking trash about ones mon & dad ... I know this guy that once took a base ball bat to his sons girlfriend dads car, with him still inside.... While still a minor the girls dad was serving the son drinks (alcohol) out by the pool ... When the father of the minor son confronted the situation as the girls dad had brought the boy back home wasted the dad was told it was none of his business what went on in the girls household between the son & his daughter.. As the wasted kids step out of the car the father of the boy had reach for a bat from the garage... The car was totaled... When the girls dad was pulled from the car he reeked of piss & stood in a puddle of chit. I would hate to imagine what this guy would do if classy carts was to talk chit about this guys parents...

The father of the boy walk free.. A small fine & a federal offense.. I think they called it criminal mischief ... And because the damage to the car was greater than 2,500 it was considered a felony offense.. But that is one man that will never serve alcohol to a minor ever again .. So go on classy carts ... Keep talking your chit.. Rod says if you can't back your chit up then shut the f /k up... I stand tall by my words ... And some of them are even worth swinging a bat over.... I posted the truth about plum quick motors... You guys post chit about me & nubs...That's ok but you need to pick your words very carefully when speak of ones childhood ....