What Model and Year Is This EZGO Golf Cart

Pipco

i just did some trading, and ended up with this. Any way to tell what I have? Can’t find a tag. Runs rough....carb issue.

B8D45321-E111-40C6-B2EB-6BF0150D9C56.jpeg
F9E542B3-6A26-47B2-ABFF-3E9E86CC005F.jpeg
0E6BFE2E-A173-4C66-A387-4D46E35D2813.jpeg
0C610FC6-2AFE-4BBD-9400-7678F62C98AF.jpeg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's a early 90's EZGO Marathon. If should have a tag in the passenger side glove compartment. If the tag is there post the manufactures code and we can tell you what year it is.

Welcome to the forum.

Pipco

Here’s a pic of the tag. The reservoir on top of the engine is almost empty...what is the preferred oil? What Can I learn from this I’d tag? Looking for manuals, maintenance, anything of help. Where Can I find parts/accessories etc?

Much appreciated

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's a 1993 EZGO Marathon. Use 30 weight oil in the engine. Take a look through the EZGO Resource section there may be some diagrams and other information. There's a dipstick for checking the oil.

Pipco

Thanks for the help so far. Where do I find the specifics of the motor? I want to do a full tune up so sourcing the correct parts is critical.
Also, is there a way to put: 1. A cover/windshield/doors on this thing? 2. Can a “bed” be put on one, even if it’s after market? 3. Can heat be added if an enclosure is possible?

Thanks....I’m new to carts so if I’m asking in the wrong section I apologize

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The engine is a Robin 295. If you order from a golf cart parts supplier you'll only need to give them the year and model of the cart, 1993 EZGO Marathon. So if you're looking on golf cart sites look for 1993 Marathon parts.
You can get a enclosure for a Marathon and a propane heater that fits in the cup holder. You'll need a Marathon roof to add a enclosure.
Yes you can mount a bed/cargo box on the back. There's aftermarket beds on all the golf cart sites. If you can't fine one for a Marathon give Allsports a call and they should be able to take care of you on a rear cargo box.

Take a look at the banner ads on the lower right of the main forum page or click the Sponsors tab on the top of the forum and look through their websites for your parts and accessories.

Here's a link to an EZGO 295 service manual in our EZGO Resource section of the forum
EZGO 295 and 350 Engine Service Manual

Don't worry about asking questions that's what we're here for. :thumbsup: :hattip: