Wicked Carts Electric Pro Mod Golf Cart Chassis Build

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
heck the green cart still has stock cup holders and dash, stock seats, up graded 4 leaf rear springs.... and then my fat azz.
without cutting the chassis or removing the couple holders i think i can lighten it up another fifty pounds and this is all on 72 volts so 6 of the pc 925,s for batts

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well we went ahead and made a moly front lower beam....

just them beam we saved 3 pounds but the total weight with the lowering blocks we saved 9 pounds

athomas03

green cart is 620
plus me 230
plus wheelie bars 25

total 875 pounds 10.45 @ 57mph

heck the green cart still has stock cup holders and dash, stock seats, up graded 4 leaf rear springs....

and then my fat azz

without cutting the chassis or removing the couple holders i think i can lighten it up another fifty pounds

and this is all on 72 volts so 6 of the pc 925,s for batteries
CARDIO Randy!

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
havent done much wih this chassis as far as fab work... but we have been getting parts it

and we want toThank PRP Seats for making a Wicked Seat cover for out alum seat....

the rest of the brakes should be in first part of nexr week...

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
best pass

9.34 @69.587 mph alot of wheel spin also one charger was not working so was charging with 3 chargers not sure how balanced i got them...

i dont have video of that pass i do hace time slip

do have a video of running 9.47 @67.79 mph ill post soon...

the cart got faster with each pass if the contactors works... the first and last pass something went wrok and the contactors didnt work....

we ran in the $1 gambler and had a by the first run and thats when we ran the 9.34 and then lined up to a camero and then the contactors didnt work...

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are videos that other people took and posted on youtube...

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
doing some changes to the pro mod chassis got the rest of the moly tubung in today... maybe next week we can get back to the fabrication on this project....