Wild Ride at the Drag Strip In My Golf Cart

Discussion in 'The Pits - Golf Cart Drag Racing' started by World's Fastest Golf Cart, Oct 25, 2015.

1. I had a wild ride at the drag strip in my golf cart. With a new set of scales coming in next week, hoping to get the cart's set up worked out........
    Hope everyone is doing well, take care.

Later.........

2. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

3. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

I like this one better .. Back in the day when we used golf cart motors & golf cart rear ends. Long before netgain motors & ford 9'' rear ends had started being used .

4. Yes, back in the day, like this one.

5. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Looks like some chassis setup issues in those first two videos. :eek:

Scales aren't going to solve that problem seeing how their more for setting preload.

But then again what do I know? :thumbsup:

6. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

I simply make a honest statement and Plum Quick Robbie Steen automatically goes into his ( oh but my :censored: don't stink mode ) oh but it does Sir. Your over here so lm going to help you out a little . First off you can go out & set all the world records you want to. And that's cool your doing so. But in fact all your really doing is trying to forget about the time krazy Karts beat you fair and square. What an embarrassment that was to plum quick. A high performance golf cart motor builder getting their ass handed to them in a hand basket .. That was such an embarrassment to plum quick that you never raced them again. That's why you don't race today. And as far as your guinness records go. Just smoke screens yes. Im not the only one out here that sees there is a guy out here running your times & speeds but unlike the 1/4 you choose to run he's doing it in the 1/8 mile.

Robby if you were out there setting World Records with a red rebuilt off the shelf or as you call it a high performance motor then you would truly be doing something great . But your out there setting records with a over size motor that you don't even sale. Isn't that misleading the public.

7. dirtysouth

dirtysouth Cartaholic - Sponsor

:rotflmao: :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

8. dirtysouth

Looks more like a Preparation H ride than wild. :p

9. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Another crash waiting to happen. :yes:

10. This is why I drop in from time to time.........you guys give me the inspiration to set my goals even higher. Yes, the new Guinness World Record Golf Cart will be ready soon to push far past the 118.76 mph.
    Thank you ALL.

Thanks again to all.

11. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Any time we can help just holler. :hattip:

12. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

You just keep convincing yourself of that bull:censored: Robby..... And we'll pray that history doesn't repeat itself.

Unless this is how you wish to meet your maker. :dazed:

13. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

Good thing the impact knocked his foot of the throttle or he would've stayed in it until the batteries went dead. :eek:

14. dirtysouth

If you can't work the chassis, work the tire pressure. Looks like it needs to go up.

15. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

Yes Listen to DS. He knows. Are if you ask real nice maybe Karzy Karts will help you out. After all they are the Golf Cart Racing team your running from.

16. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

17. Zman

Zman Member

Where is the babe he stole it from?

18. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

19. GarageBuilt

GarageBuilt Nine Pages

I just don't get it . I built owned and enjoyed my machine shop for over 13 years. And for 13 years I did business with the world's third largest oilfield service company. With all the buy outs thru the past 10 years. Today they are known as Baker Hughes. But in order to keep my doors open l had to deliver Quality Parts & on time. No advertisement no bull:censored: no smoking mirrors. Just Quality Parts and on time.

But Robby , worlds fastest golf cart has done just that. Made a living out of smoke & mirrors. At one time he was buying rebuilt golf cart motors painting them red and selling them with a welded on handle that he tried to patent. Now some say that is just good profitable business. I say that is misleading advertisement. Its one thing to buy that rebuilt motor wholesale and sell it retail. That is understandable. But he claims to be the manufacturer of that motor. Smoke & mirrors . Just as he claims to be the worlds fastest golf cart.!!! Again smoke & mirrors. Robby has a Guinness record which he created in the 1/4 mile. Far from making him the worlds fastest golf cart. There are a lot of golf carts in this world that has done the same thing that he has done. Changed out the stock motor & rear end in order to reach those speeds. Now he does claim to be 90% golf cart. He does reveal the fact that he has changed out the entire Electronics plus the stock battery pack. He goes on to even clame to have a modified DC motor. While at the same time advertising for his golf cart motor business. Now I will admit a 90% golf cart at his speeds are remarkable. But his 90 % claim falls short . Although he does mention running a modified DC motor he leaves out the fact that he runs a Ford 9-inch rear end. And while claiming what better way to advertise for his high-performance golf cart motor business than to drag race he leaves out the fact that the dc motor that he has bolted to his ford 9 inch rear end is not even a golf cart motor nor even a motor that he sales.

Bad advertisement. Bull:censored:. Smoke and mirrors. I say all three. And now he has claim to a 200 mph golf cart. OMG !!!!! This guy needs help. And for you guys that don't believe what you just read. Go to YouTube it's all there.. A Don't fool yourself. Robby gets his rocks off coming over here form time to time stirring the pot just to read what I have to say about his accomplishments in life.

Really Robby.

20. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic

He better get some driving experience under his belt before he even attempts 200 MPH.
    He seems to have his hands full with driving the cart now. Those two videos in his original post clearly show he'll wind up crashing again.
    Not only is there chassis issues there's driving issues.
    :twocents: