Wild Thread

Discussion in 'The Country Club' started by HotRodCarts, Jan 22, 2006.

1. HotRodCarts

HotRodCarts Cartaholic Staff Member

That was some thread/poll about Wass's COTM entry Gary started on BU tonight LMAO...... I'm a member of quite a few forums and don't think I've ever seen a thread grow as quick as that one. [​IMG]

2. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

OMG THAT WAS A FUN TIME THOUGH. we were on aim talkin for ahours [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HotRodCarts

I enjoyed it up until the last post by Gary about the keying cars and nails in the mudpit. I didn't see any smiley after that post so I'm taking it he was pissed off LMAO....

4. Tha_Rooster

Tha_Rooster Advanced Member

It was cool outta all that I got 2 nice comments about my cart.

5. HotRodCarts

Rooster your cart stands a good chance of winning it looks real nice. But the rest of the people that are all over Wass really stand no chance with the carts that are in COTM now. Nothing wrong with their carts and I'm not knocking anybodys carts but please.......LMAO.......
    I can see both sides of this and can understand both sides but thats the rules. Maybe they'll consider changing them after all the fuss about it.

6. club car man

club car man Advanced Member

gary was gettin a little P.O. toward the end but i think he just posted half the stuff jsut to post [​IMG]

7. HotRodCarts

I'm sure he didn't mean it but now if something did happen it wouldn't look good.

8. TheCartDude

TheCartDude Cartaholic

17 pages in 2 hours was insane. But hey, a word for the ninnies:

TTTPO (for gary)((hey lets make him whipping boy #2!))(((BTW I'm bringing my 12 gauge to next Bononza so if any holes are made in my cart of potatoes go where they aint supposed to, I'll turn Gary into a potatoe strainer.)))

And if you don't like the rules then you don't have to play. It's not your game anyway

9. TheCartDude

TheCartDude Cartaholic

10. HotRodCarts

I was pretty bummed this morning when I logged in at BU to find that topic had been deleted. I was looking forward to going through it and reading what everyone had to say last night. I guess you can't voice your opinion over there on anything. It seems every time someone does the post or topic gets deleted. I will still continue to use their forum and enjoy talking with a group of good people. One good thing I see in all of this is that thread showed people enjoy letting loose every now and then, and leads me to believe that Cartaholics.com will grow into a great place. A place where I can go and talk carts and if I want to go off topic I can and not have to worry about getting a spanking for it. [​IMG]

11. ACEGOLFCARTGUY

ACEGOLFCARTGUY Cartaholic

this place is the greatest. [​IMG]

12. HotRodCarts

QUOTE (ACEGOLFCARTGUY @ Jan 23 2006, 02:41 PM) this place is the greatest. [​IMG]

as for gary he is a worse asshole then me, he didnt use to be to bad but he has gotten worse. [​IMG]
    did they close down general talk?
    As far as I know they haven't shut it down. The only one I saw post saying it should shut down be was Monkey-1. Other than that I think they just want to clean up the "useless topics and polls" from what I read anyway.