2001 Club Car DS Troubleshooting

OK, I took the first three measurements and they’re all over the place. None of them look like what you say they should be so I’m guessing throttle?

Red wire showing 0.6 ohms. Then assuming you’re saying that I plug directly into the clips coming off the yellow and green wires 12.95 ohms. Then in case you were actually asking about touching the clips on the controller 3.827 ohms.

Golf Cart Wizard

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Where are you measuring against? The red one you need to measure voltage, should have 48v with pedal down, put the negative on B- when measuring. The yellow and green you measure both wires with the meter don't connect anywhere else. Then you push the pedal down and watch to see if the reading changes

Notsoslim

The OBC can shut your cart down.. It does this to stop you from murdering your batteries by running them too low. The OBC recognizes when the batteries are charging. If this has not happened in awhile the OBC will shut your cart down. Have you ever been able to get the pack voltage above 46 volts?

Notsoslim

With a resting pack voltage of 46 volts I would say that is your #1 problem. My guess is that any sign of a load and your pack drops below 40V. Until you remedy that you will not know if you have another problem.

Gee, thanks lol. I’ve had quite a few Club Cars in the past. Most of them were working or ended up just needing batteries. I just would much rather have one than an EZGO. I prefer not having rust. Also I forgot I jumped it over from my dad’s golf cart with a full battery pack and… no dice. Full battery but no movement