90 Yamaha G2 Lift Kit Question?

spriddle

Post Decoder
I just bought some wheels and tires from 91 G2 at Bu's. I'm just waiting until they arrive. I partially have the lift installed. LOL! I've been so busy, I get about one bolt here and then one bolt there when I get home. It's nerve racking too. That's all I think about is getting that cart done and then I got all this other stuff to do first and then friends keep showing up at the house and we go riding or goof off.....................................AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I need some time in my happy place: NEXT TO MY PROJECT CART WITH A WRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMHO!!! There, is everyone satisfied.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
Ordered some seat covers from Bu's today. Should be in by Thurs. Also should have my wheels/tires from 91 G2 by Thurs. I hope to be riding it by Friday.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Clayboy

Come on with some pictures! The suspension is killing us. You need to get it ready and try it out at Coal Creek!
wink.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
Yippie!! My wheels/tires arrived today!! Hahahaha!!! I'm not posting any pic's yet either...........Nananananana!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
My project has come to a slight stand still! It's cold, rainy, and days are short here. It's almost dark by the time I get home now. Man, I need one more good warm day so I can finish. Paint doesn't do well in the cold. But, if I hadn't messed it up in the first place................
biggrin.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
I know! Then I go and mess up the front cowl and that has really put me behind. This is definitely not painting weather, especially with Duplicolor on plastic. Can anyone say Fusion is the way to go.
wink.gif

spriddle

Post Decoder
I got heaters in my garage but it is so cluttered right now, I can't even move. It's packed with golf carts and quads and all kinds of other mess.
biggrin.gif

fastjim11

SEGC is where I got my 7" lift, $295 on ebay or the web site. My tires and wheels with lug nutz from Tom At Dixie Sales with free shipping, $290.

Spriddle you've seen mine.