Help ID Wires Behind Dash

swearinr

New to this site, hope someone can help. I have 2002 Club Car DS 48v. Behind dash is a blue wire and black/white wire with male & female spade connectors. B/W comes from passenger side harness and blue from driver side harness. Should these be connected together? What are these wires for. See attached picture. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_4560.jpeg
    IMG_4560.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 7

swearinr

Thanks for responding. I do have a blue wire to my lights and they do work. Could it have anything to do with turn signals which I don’t have?

swearinr

It is running through the factory harness inside an enclosed tube. Any easy way to trace it without opening the tube?

Notsoslim

If you look at the diagram you should have a blue wire from the key switch to the MCOR or potentiometer. That wire should not have power until the key is on. What are the first 4 symbols in your serial? There are several variations of 48 volt DS that year.

Golf Cart Wizard

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
You have an “iQ” cart, here is the wiring diagram.
club-car-iq-wiring-diagram.jpeg

The only blue wire in the main harness to the dash is for the key, if there is already a blue wire on the key then that is an accessory wire. Those are likely some of the wires for the non existent turn signal.

swearinr

Thank you. That’s kind of what I was thinking. Maybe should go to a flasher which I don’t have. The black/white wire only seems to go from the motor to the controller. Don’t see it coming out anywhere. My cart has one coming out with a spade connector behind the dash. Another accessory wire maybe?