Re-did Tee'd Off again

jkmrgolf

Here are some pics of the cart. I redid the fenders in the house of kolor kameleon, cyan to purple. You can see the color changing affect in it alot more now. Added some cash to the hood. I need to get "Emergency Green Fee" air brushed or "money to burn" and have some flames comming off the bills. Custom floor matt made from the ostrich. Diamond plate back step. Rich Christensen from "PINKS" sat and signed it at the car show last weekend. So Carroll Shelby, you should know who he is, David Toms, PGA player, and Rich have signed it. I got second place this time. Trailer is painted in house of kolors white and violet pearl with the kameleon cyan to purple, and silver to green stripes.
I have been crazy busy, so hopefully will be around a little more

100_1519.jpg

100_1528.jpg

100_1523.jpg

100_1522.jpg

100_1521.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1503.jpg

100_1529.jpg

100_1531.jpg

100_1533.jpg

jkmrgolf

Thanks! I have got to stop adding things. I still haven't decided wether the stripe is going to stay or not. I am gonna submitt it for House of Kolor's 2009 calander and the Prestigious painters award. My painter would get the award but my cart would be in the calander!!

here is the next cart i want.....
escatan.jpg

Take a stab at how much that costs!!

jkmrgolf

Ding, ding, ding, That is the right answer, but sorry, you get nothing, good day sir!!

My wife hasn't agreed to that one yet.
I am trying to start my own business first though. Here is my next hobby I am trying to get going...A miniature golf course. That is about a half a million for that deal!! OUCH!!

mini-golf3.jpg

gornoman

I nail the question, and I get NOTHING???

WTH???

I hate this game! I'm taking my ball and going home.....

jkmrgolf

ROTFLMAO!!!

If you are old enough, you should remember that line from a certain kids movie that was recently remade?? Got another guess??

thelt

Love the car, but I'd get throwed out if I put that much money into anything other than her... LOL

DWS

Great car I only wish I could afford one like it? Not on social security for sure? Had a chance 2 years ago to purchase one for $4500 but unable to stop eating etc. Maybe if OBAMA comes through for all us low income people we can afford to own a battery charger, not the car??
Nice to show that us Texans can have real class and are bigger than life.