2002 Club Car DS Headlights and Tail-lights Not Working

JoeKerr

Afternoon. My dad has this model and everything worked fine until he added a volt gauge to his dash. Horn works, blinkers, clock, ignition, etc. The headlights and tail-lights do not. We have checked, what we thought, was everything. Hooked up volt meter to see if we have continuity, and we do. Downloaded a wiring diagram and see the ground wiring. My question is, could there be an additional ground wire that may have come off when he disassembled the dash that we could be missing? Multiple ground wires on the battery bank?

davros

Just so I/we understand-you have checked continuity on the "hot" conductor of the lamps to the headlight switch?
Did you check continuity of the other lamp connection ( lets call it neg) to the other side (neg ) side of the of DC/DC "reducer" ?

JoeKerr

Just so I/we understand-you have checked continuity on the "hot" conductor of the lamps to the headlight switch?
Did you check continuity of the other lamp connection ( lets call it neg) to the other side (neg ) side of the of DC/DC "reducer" ?
yes we have checked that.