7" EZGO Workhorse Lift Kit

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I ordered this 7" lift kit for my 00 EZGO Workhorse. It's the largest lift kit for EZGO's that I know of. I will do a review after I put it on the workhorse.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
The lift kit came last week and it is very nice!! All the parts are made out of thick materials and it looks like it is built to last. I have installed many EZGO drop axle lift kits and this one is by far the best.

Something cool is it actually replaces the old rear leaf springs with new high arched ones that have about 4" of lift built into them, like good suspension lifts for trucks. This way you don't have the rear end blocked up with dangerous and unstable lift blocks. It also comes with all new bushings and hardware.

The front end uses a HUGE drop axle that is very thick and looks like it will take a good beating. To get an idea of the size, I placed the new axle next to my old 5" drop axle that use to be on the Workhorse, and the new one is at least 2" wider so you won't loose any stability.

I recommend this to anybody looking for a well built lift kit that provides serious height and is capable of handling big tires. I am going to use 26" Mudlites for now but I'm sure 28's will fit with no trimming.

Rating:
10 out of 10

This may not be the cheapest lift out there, but it is definitely worth the money!!

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
It's just in the mock up stage, I'm not 100% finished with it. Still need to pull the rear end/motor mount assembly out and install the 27hp V-twin engine.