Briggs V-Twins

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Nice work.
thumbup.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
tip.gif

it gets old readin' posts where the wrong info is give to some guy lookin' to do some power upgrades. most guys with the v-twins are passed the hotter plug and the 1/2 sawed off flywheel key stuff, just sayin'. theres other options out there
usaflag1.gif

Got-EZGO?

So....... your saying........ I wasted my money buying the hottest plug available from Autolite?? They actually make internal parts for these? Oh boy, it's on now!!
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Ol Jake

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Well...guess my J C Whitney....chrome plated, fully illuminated, custom accessary steering wheel horn button cover isn't goin to get me the 5 mph they promised...
sad.gif
or the 15 mpg increase.....
mad.gif
wallbash.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
ole J C Whitney
thumbup.gif
rotflmao.gif
thats where i started gettin' parts from when i was a wee little feller. well, less fat anyways...

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

goirish

bigvalve381.jpg

Looking at these pics really intrigued me. Because I really didn't know what I was looking at. Before this, the only thing I knew about engines was that I had to add oil to the gas for a 2 stroke. After seeing your pics I got myself a quick education from a local mechanic. I now know the very basics and differences between a 4 stroke and 2 stroke engine. So Thank You. I can now look at these pics and not feel completely stupid.