Buggies Bonanza 2008

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's official, Volt has posted at BU that the 2008 Buggies Bonanza will be held at London Dragway in London, Kentucky on July 25-26.

Who's planning on going? I'm planning on going if my wife can get her vacation scheduled during that time...

sundownshifter

I'll be there along with my wife and two sons and My parents may come , I have an extra cart for them now
thumbup.gif

Andy4639

OK I'm going, who else is.

Just got off the phone. Reservations are done.
Super 8 Motel - London
I-75 Exit #41
285 W. Hwy 80
London, KY 40741 US

Phone: 606-878-9800
Fax: 606-864-4211
Talked to Tabatha
check in on July 25th and check out on the 27th.
$121.16 total for two double beds.
My son & I will be there. See you there.

BadToTheBone

I may go. I have to do some checking on my schedule. It would be nice to see all the people we talk to here and see the carts to.
cool.gif

gornoman

I'll be there with the ZO6 and 2 chargers. Anyone know how I'm gonna charge that thing Saturday night?

gornoman

I will attend and my 22 year old daughter wants to join me. The wife is still undecided. I sure hope she decides to stay home soon, LOL!!!

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I will not be able to attend. A good friend of my died just a few days before The Bonanza date and I will have to attend the funeral.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
My wife should know today if she can get off work. I plan on going but I planned on going to the first two and didn't make it.

wass1967

I switched some things around at work and I am going to try and make it. Its like this, I have my reservations at the super 8 in London, KY. Wife is undecided. Tonight she said she was not going. I reserved a room with 2 double beds. In case someone wants to share a room and split the price. Its a smoking room but I do not smoke. Doesn't bother me to be around it. I don't plan on spending much time in the room. So if your interested in splitting it, Let me know. I have it reserved for Thursday-Sunday. 3 nights.

JRay

Cartaholic
What's all the big uproar about this bu bonanza? A lot of golf cart people have been bad mouthing them for a year or better for not having it. Now they make the announcment they are having it and some poeple come out of the woodwork like mice after cheese. I for one know that the economy crap they are selling is Chinese junk, and none of it is going on my carts. Some people will do anything for a free t shirt. My point is if you don,t like them or there products why attend?

gornoman

Because it is the only event like it, ANYWHERE! It doesn't matter if you are a customer, supporter, forum member, darksider, competitor, or even a frog. It's an event for the Carters, and that's us.

OK, maybe not for frogs.... but you get the drift.

JRay

Cartaholic
What gets me is some of these guys have been fueding, get a few beers in them and the :censored:s gonna hit the fan. If some of the smart assed remarks i have seen lately had been directed at me, i would be there and the :censored: would hit the fan.