Checking Out the Golf Cart Trails in Peachtree City, Ga.

johnp

Taking the cart over to Peachtree City tomorrow ( approx. 60 miles away ) , spending the day and checking out the golf cart trails. We have been once before but the weather shortened our visit. What we did get to see was very nice, the paths connect most of the residential area's with shopping centers, restuarants, etc., also the golf coarses if you are a golfer. I did see a couple towing a small boat and launched it in peachtree lake, using his cart!! Will add more comments after the trip.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Here's some pics from Peachtree City, Ga that johnp took over the weekend and asked me to post for him. Thanks for taking the pictures... :thumbsup:

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
My cart wouldn't fit through that tunnel. Even with my fat ass weighing it down.

IMG00011-1.jpg

johnp

Thanks HRC for posting the pics ( mentally challenged when it comes to posting pics !), NUBS, you are right, the tunnels are very tight. Had to trade for a stock cart so I could run all the paths in Peachtree. Great fun tho!! :p

spr

Wow, I never even knew these existed and im just over yonder in flowery branch, oakwood area. I need to take the Club Car Caroche up there. Are there ever any meets or events up there?

johnp

They do have an event ( cart parade,etc.) on or around the 4th of July, for that event all carts are welcome without being registered ( check the Peachtree City website for exact info). Except for that event all carts must be registered and have the LARGE yellow sticker on both sides of the cart as you see in the pics, having said that, it is a great place to visit and ride your cart. :usa: