Club Car Onward 2022 Headlight, Taillights, Horn Not Working

Rebs79

Hello
I have a 2022 6 Passenger Lifted Onward electric with lots of Factory options, Horn, Turn Signals, BT Stereo, and USB Charger.
The cart was running 6 Trojan Batt and i have replaced them with an ECO-Batt LI-ION upgrade kit. Worked really well and cart runs great, but...
Tail Lights, Head Lights, and Horn down work.
I have checked Fuses in the fuse box all good, The 12V inverter under the Front is working as the BT Stereo still powers on, When i remove the fuse from the 12V inverter is all turns off. I have tested some of the wires going up to the horn and there is 5v going up the harness to the Horn Button.

I have tested the Key Switch and all the ACC lights and things come up but no headlights. The Batt conversion is pretty simple. Take off old main lug wires and put them on the new LI-ION batt kit.
There has to be some fuse, or something i am missing here. I had found another post about this but had no resolution.

Rebs79

All the wires are in harnesses and then going into the VCM. How do I test that ground? Also do you have the file you posted in the other chat so I can download and blow it up a bit? I think it is a Purple and White I am looking for.