EZGO Gas Golf Cart Floods and Fouls Spark Plugs

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
ok, i'm here.
this may take a little time as i need to post pictures,etc
you first need to line up the timing marks, pic coming

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
if the marks all line up, you will need to loosen the idler clamp bolt and rotate the idler back off the belt and tighten the bolt back down.
now remove the bolt and washer from the cam sprocket
check to see if the locating pin in the cam is in the notch on the cam sprocket

MikesMotorToys

I'm "the mechanic" on this cream puff!! We got him going again today, but unfortunately, this cart has been opened up more times than we all could count. With the condition the cart was in on it's first visit to MMT, there's no telling to what has been done to this cart.

His timing is right, carb is right, ignitor is fine and coil all came from a good running cart. Pulsar is the only thing left.

If I would have read this yesterday, I would have charged him for todays visit :rotflmao:

kpatt

I checked out the timing and it was on......I finally took the cart back to the shop today and begged for some help. the mechanic found a ground loose in the wiring harness. It had real weak almost no fire on the plugs, and would try to fire a little...we twisted the harness and it fired up and ran.....traced the wire and its running good now. Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions. :thumbsup: :hattip:

kpatt

more like red lobster after all the work yall had to do on my heap o craigslist....its running fine now and I even got to go to the mailbox and back when I got home......thanks for the charity and If anyone is looking at this SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE AND BUY YOUR CART FROM MIKES MOTOR TOYS THE FIRST TIME....YES I LEARNED MY LESSON THE HARD WAY
THANKS MIKE AND JERRY....

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
glad to hear you guys got it worked out, i wasn't tryin' to bust your balls Mike :no: just tryin' to help a Brudda out. :hattip:

kpatt

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone again.....I appreciate the suggestions and help. When I started this topic ,Mike at MMT had already worked on it and helped me out a lot on this thing (as I said in the first post started several days before this one.) These carts are just like everything else mechanical .....sometimes you get a messed up little glitch that frustrates everyone involved. Never meant to step on anyones' toes on the forum, just lookin for a solution to a my pain in the butt. Adios... :) :hattip:

MikesMotorToys

Yesterday I read where Kyle posted a Thank You to (My Shops Name) and today my shop name was edited out? Why would this happen? Just curious???

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nothing has been edited here. I still see the post and your shops name. Page 2 near the bottom. I don't play those games here.