Golf Cart Usage Poll

What do you use your golf cart for most?

• Neighborhood Cruising?

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Off Road Trail Riding?

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Chores on the Property?

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Golf?

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
I have been using mine for fall cleanup after the fields have been harvested and hauled away. I had some branches down along the old fence lines that needed cut up and picked up as well as some more rocks came to the surface again this year, seems a endless supply of those every year.:yes::rotflmao:

Hillside Hauler

***Weekly***
Haul trash cans to street and back - 5 at a time.
Get Mail down hill on street
Transport myself to job site and round trip errands
Transport Tools and Materials to job site
Work Bench

***Less Often***
Transport Dirt & gravel
Park and move utility trailers
Sprinkler Repair truck
Compact dirt for road and pad repair
Haul Big tumbleweeds
Flatten tumbleweeds and vegetation
Haul green waste to neighbors when my cans are full
Give Firewood to neighbors
Scaffold for trimming trees

***Once***
Erect transplanted Palm trees

whiteGIANT510

Doughnuts . In the rain all the drift kids come out with their nissans and Lexus and I come out with my pink ezgo. Chameleon paint coming soon. I also drive along the side of the train tracks it's fun in the mud. If I move back to Oakland I will go to sideshows

Art. R.

Hello everyone,
I purchased a used beat up EZ-GO TXT that the previous owner used for hunting to be able to go on longer distance “walks” with my rescue Pooch.
Not only around the neighborhood but to the lakes in our development and a nearby shopping center, due to health problems I can’t walk for very long and my Pooch is now 4 years old. She loves our outings when it’s not leaving us stranded.
It doesn’t even have an original front cowl or dashboard on it so I can’t tell what year it is but doing some research I was able to narrow it down to a late 90s early 2000s easy go TXT.

Cambridgehank

Cartaholic
Am I really the only one here to use the cart for golf rounds only? I live in a gated golf club community, no gas stations, so all the carts are electric. Mostly Club Cars of many different models and years.

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Mine is "other" with all the above except golf....been there and done that, no time for it anymore with so many other fun things to do.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I haven't had a gas cart for about 20 years but I'm thinking about buying one to use here at the house. We still have 2 electric carts out at the lake.

Patrick L

Cartaholic
It can be kinda hard to put down just one answer. I would think a lot are is a multi role usage.

At one time [ EZGO gas; 50 mph] stayed at the golf course.
Now [ EZGO electric; 24 mph] is multi-use. Both golf and around neighborhood. JoAnn has been known to sneak out and take it to the grocery store.

Cambridgehank

Cartaholic
I was surprised at the number of folks who modify their carts. I subscribed to a golf cart magazine, thinking it would help me understand my new toy. No so, all the articles are about modifications. Guess I will have to wait 5 to 10 years when my cart ages to see what mods I can achieve. lol

1YAMAGUY

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Wheels alone make a nice mod to any cartwright spacers add to the stance as well, unless they changed the platform I'd think suspension could be too, ie slight to aggressive. Body mods & accessories ?
My :yamaha: an 18 was a little confusing to me a newbie, since there was rhe Drive &
Drive2 and wasn't real clear in catalog descriptions when it said "all Drive models" and not specify years other than "all" and me thinking all Drive's including the Drive2 that had a platform/frame change, fortunately I was equipped to make mod necessary for my rear seat frame to attach to my frame without aborting it to make just do, but to make it belong there.
Lesson learned!
At any rate it seems like your enjoying carting & following along with the enjoyment of others like here in cartaholics as it is to me.
Have a nice one!!