Golf Cart Usage

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Now days both my golf carts get used the most out at our place in Shadow Lakes just cruising around the neighborhood and riding the trails.
My red E-Z-GO TXT has been to just about every NHRA dragstrip in the US and a couple in Canada and used to haul me and my crew around in the pits.

I've used golf carts for moving trailers around, pulling bushes out of the ground, hauling rocks, etc. Come to think of it I've been pretty hard on just about every cart I've owned but they just kept on running LMAO....

Fairlane

Drive em like you stole em that way you'll have something to do when they brake down. LOL Really, you can use the hell out of them without abusing them. The key is knowing the vehicles limits, be it a cart, drag car, truck, etc. I use them for what they're built for. Why else would you build it?? :thumbsup: Have a good one HRC. Later

Glen

lockman1

We use our carts to get around a 800 site campground...

Stopping at a number of different campsites, and enjoying friends, and a few adult beverages!

mangoridge

I need to get around these forums more, I didn't see this thread until now. We use our cart at our lake property which is about 25 minutes away. We have 140 acres with about 3000' of waterfront. We just started select cutting 3 lots we are going to sell. Lots of new fun trails. I trailer my cart over there every time. We are building out there soon.

JRay

Cartaholic
My carts are used around our property and for visiting the neighbors, social vehicle, we had the 3rd. cart in our area now 4 more popped up, great fun, now we are all trying to outdo one another on the acc. Its been a blast.

JRay

Cartaholic
I forgot my closest neighbor called last week and said i bought a cart, lift kit, tires. wheels , windshield, cargo box, bumpers light kit...etc. When you coming home i need help. I bet his old lady ain,t happy with him.

JRay

Cartaholic
Man i would think one old lady bitching about spending money on carts would be enough, your a glutton for punishment Gorno.

rdnktrkr

Riding granddaughter around power and gas lines and pulling things around property, also going to antique motorcycle events to ride around and listen to XM, AND the reason I told my wife so she would let me buy it...checking the mail.

riverratt23

Mine is going to be used to get me and gooch(my boxer) around the campgrounds and hopefully around the car shows this summer.

slim67

I built ours mainly for my 13 year old son to go trail riding with. He didnt want a quad and I am glad as I have been hearing too many horror stories lately.I used to have em myself with lots of close calls.The cart goes through a lot more than I ever thought it would. My son is careful so I dont worry to much and we can go "cartwheeling" father and son style!

Ga_goat

I use my 3 carts here around the farm , fixing fence ,hearding goats , clearing brush , hunting cyotes off of at night , and last but not least riding the grandyoungins around .

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Spring, Summer, and Fall it's for riding around the campground, it's my Mobile Intoxication Vehicle as the wifey calls it. "You taking the MIV?" I also ride the Grandkids and dogs around. During Winter (since the campground is closed) it comes home to haul firewood and plow snow.

Gonzo

JRay

Cartaholic
MIV, i have to remember that. Mine are used for the very same thing, except we do some very serious work back at the shop. Bud, schnapps , whatever pours. Hey we have fun.
yikes2.gif

spr

this is our DS I use it at the cabin at the sailing club to lug my laser around just about every weekend down to the ramp for some kind of sailing event

024-2.jpg

16 years old and i have my own car, 1 cart (that DS is my uncles), a Olympic class sailing boat (above), my own 18ft center console, and access to a 30 foot sailboat with a cabin in the cabin colonies to stay at. life's good :)

Nohandles

Mine is used to run around the neighborhood and at bluegrass and old time music festivals. It also transports my upright bass, guitar, ukulele and the most important Adult beverages.
I have 3 more to restore and they are sold to friends I know from the festivals. :usa:

5162164737_7826c13907_z.jpg