Kool Kustom Rides

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just got off the phone with the owner of Kool Kustom Ridez and he says contacted you today and has just processed the refund. I'm sorry that this has taken so long to get resolved. Please let me know when you get the refund on your card.

Thanks,
HRC

06z400rider

Well, everyone, this is Daniel with Kool Kustom Ridez. Mr. Jack's situation with Kool Kustom Ridez has certainly been unfortunate, and for the most part, his recollection of events has been described pretty accurately on here. I have always worked in the natural gas compression industry, often working 60- 80 hours per week, so I have always worked on carts as a side job/ hobby. We had some people working with us who took full time positions elsewhere, and I was unable to work the shop and online storefront. I took Mr. Jack's order, ran his card, and placed an order with Nivel. They were supposed to drop ship straight to him, and instead shipped it to our shop. I didn't even get it for a few days because I was working around the clock, and when I did get it, I tried to get it shipped but was constantly running call outs 24/7 and never got it shipped. Unfortunately, no one was at our shop, which was the number he was calling, so I never even got the messages until he called my cell phone. I understand this is no way to run a business, as we have owned more than one, which is why I am closing this one down. We simply don't have time to give it the attention it needs. We didn't take any other orders after Mr. Jack's, but he was left hanging on this deal, for which I apologize both to him and Rod, as well as any other sponsors who may feel this reflects negatively on them. Certainly, I would NEVER do anyone this way on purpose, and I have spoken with Rod and Charlie and told them I would have been upset had I been in his shoes, as well. I spoke with him today, and I will be crediting his card back probably tomorrow once I check with my bank to ensure it hasn't already been drafted from that account by his credit card company. I appreciate the gesture by Rod, as it was quite thoughtful, and I would have reimbursed him had he paid it. As I said, I am sorry it turned out this way, and am glad to get it resolved. At this time, I do recomend no one place any more orders with KKR, as we are closing the online store due to having no one to work it, ridiculously competitive pricing, and good paying jobs in the gas industry! We will continue to play with carts on the side and repair them locally, and who knows- we may see some of you on the trails some time! :thumbsup: I will be working with our website host to get the online storefront removed, though we will prob keep the site. Sorry for any inconvenience, and happy carting! :hattip: P.S. Thanks to Dirty South for sticking up for me in one of the last posts and saying it sounds like I was just busy. Turns out- I am, and DS must be a smart guy to not be so quick to judge. Thanks again. :hattip:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
This is the best post I think I have ever seen. :usa:

I'm sorry to hear you're closing the on-line store, but tickled to hear your busy. :usa:
The economy seems to be chittin' & gettin'. :thumbsup:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
lets see now, thanks, Dirtysouth and smart guy all in the same sentence :unsure:

a fella is always learnin' stuff :thumbsup: