My Home Shop

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
All done except for clean up. The putz has said for two days now he'd be back to clean up and grind some spots around edges by walls.
Sure is adamant about getting paid but don't seem to mind putting me off. Wife has the check so looks like he's gonna wait lol

dirtysouth

He's out there now. Had to move both cars outside. Saying he can't get edges smooth cause the walls are up lol.
200% better but also twice the price

dirtysouth

Done and gone! Last time we use him. Spent half a day patching edges and running a leaf blower the whole time. Dust everywhere, gotta have ac coil cleaned for sure. I shut ac down last night but there's dust all over it. Hate most people. ..

dirtysouth

Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty good bunch here @ Cartaholics. The guy that did the garage floor cap has an excellent reputation and does some phenomenal concrete work, our pool deck here and driveway and pool deck at bay house. I'm guessing he got sloppy on this job when he found out we weren't gonna dump that much $ in the floor. All in all, the floor is level and nice. He hosed it down before he left and it doesn't have a spot that will pool a 16th of an inch. Just the perimeter looks rough, about 3 inches out. I'm probably being overly picky lol. Rant over.:hattip:

dirtysouth

Finished painting lower 4 foot of walls and back room. Hopefully have most or all back in by weekend. We can trim out bottom 4 foot pretty much anytime. Just want to get back in and busy lol