New Pulling Tractor Build

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
gonna try and build a new pulling tractor with movable weight transfer box so i can shift weight as it goes down the track the pullin' sled can so why not me got me a plan for a drive system but we'll see. soon the boys at the pullin' track will be hatin' on me as much as some Kart Dragger's

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
They got rules about weight transfer? Looks like a cool idea. Maybe when you get done with all the r&d someone can take it out of the country, cheapen it up a bit and bring it back and call it their own.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
rules just say that the weight needs to be securely attached, was gonna make a box outta 10ga that ya could fill. i'm thinkin' there be a new rule after the first run if nothing else it will be easy to adjust between runs
its crazy that this Country lets them third world MO FO's flood our market with garbage. but as long as douche bags keep buyin' the crap it'll never stop, one of these day ole china is gonna call the marker and we'll all be eatin' rice

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
gonna start updatin' this factory drive line, don't want it endin' up in my sack with the new engine